Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Campbell's book a text book on canning, preserving and pickling



Campbell's book a text book on canning, preserving and pickling

Author: Clyde H Campbell
Publisher: [New York], [Canning Age], [©1929]
Format : Book : Document : English
Subjects: Canning and preserving.

This early work is ideal for the boutique and home canner. 

Folks: I'm leaving this link online for you to download the whole work. I scanned it and created a searchable PDF document. As I have to pay for bandwidth (internet access) just like you, after a while I'll turn the downloadability off. If you are reading this and still want the book, message me by leaving a reply to this post. I don't check replies frequently, but if you leave a way to contact you, I'll do it.

If you have a subscribing library to the Hathi Trust, you can also download the entire PDF there.